FaSCADA is a windows-based process control data visualization system, developed and improving continuously by our engineering team. Now this product is the leader in the substation automation and process automation software markets.
For the better and more attractive handling of the power control system of the company developed FaSCADA as the base of its power management visualization functions. Now the substation-oriented application developed, runs controlling industrial and utility substations.
FaSCADA was the only product in the market fulfilling the rigorous needs of the MMI software development staff. So the GMW (Graphic Management under Windows) of FaSCADA is the head of substation management system improved for control and visualization of the power distribution systems.
The Features of a standard FaSCADA Application:
• Sophisticated graphical features
• Open interfaces for special communication interfaces
• Easy-to-use types and genies of objects
• High level SCADA programming language extending the internal functionality
• Always enlarging number of connected device drivers
• Fast data display with dynamic data optimisation
• Statistical process control and trends
• Scalable architecture: system resize capability without any modification in the
• Flexible architecture: one or multiple servers and fast data distortion
• Redundancy in software or in system level
• Well-documented engineering support
• Defined security levels for different users with different privilages. No User,
Operator, Manager or Supervisor
• Alarm management system